The advantage of joining a Cabin Charter is that you do not have to gather a group of your own in order to have a great boat trip. You have the opportunity to enjoy a boat trip together with a group of sea-lovers from all around the world. It is a wonderful way to meet new friends from all different countries and cultures. You can join the Cabin Charters either on your own or with your friends and family members.
Cabin charters offer all age groups the change to have a wonderful holiday whilst enabling you to meet other people and make new and lasting friendships.
The cruise is for seven nights boarding your boat in Marmaris on Saturday evening and leaving port on Sunday morning. The itinery shown overleaf is then followed and the boat returns to Marmaris the following Saturday morning.
You can enjoy a relaxing, self-indulgent holiday spending your days swimming, windsurfing and sunbathing. Take time to go ashore to see the ancient ruins and visit traditional Turkish villages.
In the evenings you can stay aboard and efljoy the company of your fellow passengers who wil] soon become your new friends, or perhaps, when you are in the larger ports you can go ashore for shopping or to experience the nightlife.
Prices are in EURO and are prepared as full board accommodation, per person in a double cabin.
If you would like to stay alone in a double cabin, you will need to pay an extra 60% as a single supplement.
1. Check in and boarding starts from 15:30 on your first day and the first meal is dinner on board. Check out will be on the last day after breakfast at 10:30 am.
2. As the first and the last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the marina.
3. During the “Blue Cruise” the engines will mostly be used. However the sails can be opened from time to time according to the weather conditions and wind direction.
4. The captain may make changes to the cruise program according to the sea and weather conditions. This is for the safety.
5. It is not allowed to bring drinks or alcoholic beverages on board from outside. Drinks can be purchased from the bar of the yacht at a reasonable price and bills will be paid at the end of the cruise.
6. Our cruises are sold directly as well as through our tour operators. Our clients consist of people who love the sea from all over the globe and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people from every type of culture. No children under the age of 12 are allowed on board for Cabin Charters. For those who have children, they may hire a private gulet as we have gulets that are ranged from 2 cabins and more.
7. Our cruises are carefully planned and every detail thoughtfully considered. We have had the experience of planning cruises for a number of years.
8. All cabins have private WC / shower, portholes and a small wardrobe. The toilets can either be flushing type, marine type toilet (electrical)
9. In all of our boat there is sufficient safety equipment on board including life jackets & lines, dingy boats and a life raft.
10. For the programs 1 and 2 with standard yachts we guarantee an inverter or generator to charge your electrical gadgets in the communal areas.
11. All yachts store basic fishing lines, flippers and snorkels.
12. Cabin Charter prices, Port Charges for all ports and fuel surcharges are included in the price.
13.If you would like to rent a private yacht we will need to discuss the different options available to you depending on the size of your group.
We will then find the best available gulet to suit your needs.
When you have decided on the gulet that you would like to hire, we will contact each other about the details such as itinerary, menu options and airport Transfers.